Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Scandal Behind Veena Malik nude photo


Veena Malik Hot Photo
Veena Malik is an actress, model, and comedian Pakistan stumble nude photo scandal. Naked photos. According to him naked photo are common. In the photo is the cover of FHM India, She is seems to have a tattoo on his arm. Tattoo bearing the ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence, Pakistan's intelligence agency). This makes Veena Malik ISI  is considered insulting.
His father (Mohammad Aslam Malik) was devastated over the photo scandal. Aslam itself is a retired soldier, thus exacerbating the father and child relationship. Aslam even issued a statement: "I can ignore if he disobeys me but I can not tolerate anything against my country and my faith,"


Veena Malik Sexy Actress








No comments:

Post a Comment