Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

CINTIA FERNANDEZ :The Beauty and the Saucer


A startling admission by Cinthia Fernandez, who claimed to have seen a flying saucer when he returned from a presentation at the town of Rosario.
"I knew you would not believe me, but I saw a UFO on the way home I was scared .. I can not wait to get there!" This is a phrase used to convey Cinthia Fernandez paranormal experience on Twitter, when he returned to Buenos Aires from an event in Rosario town the same morning. But the story does not end there.

"I know it sounds silly, but it's the truth, .. you can not imagine what it's shocking situation .. I am very scared," said Cinthia, in an effort to explain to explain. "Since childhood, I believe that UFOs exist, but I did not think to face a situation like day yesterday. Really I was very scared at all. I think it's just a regular helicopter because the lights are not too bright. But the longer, the light is dazzling, transformed into red .. blue .. yellow .. and finally disappeared in just a few seconds. I also soon realized that it was a UFO. Unfortunately, because of the fear, .. I forgot to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment